About LaGesse Auctioneers
- Licensed and bonded in the State of Texas (TXS11682)
- Family owned and operated
- 25,000 square-foot warehouse in Fort Worth, TX
- More than 25 years of experienced
- In-house real estate broker services
- Complete set-up and prep services
- Comprehensive marketing & communication programs to support your sale
- LaGesse Auctions is the largest auction house is the Dallas-Ft. Worth area.
- Logistics for commercial and residential moves
- James LaGesse
LaGesse is a family owned and operated business. The helpful, friendly, professional, caring people at LaGesse Auctions create a positive, enjoyable and exciting auction experience.Here’s what you can expect from LaGesse Auctioneers:
- A friendly, supportive environment.
- Full appraisal of your assets, including antiques, collectibles, furniture, equipment, real estate and other items.
- Experience, knowledge and professionalism
- Walk you through every step of the process.
- Use marketing, advertising and strategic communication to promote your sale
- Auction expertise gets you full value and top dollar.
- Answer all your questions.
- Make you comfortable, confident, enthusiastic and satisfied with the overall process.
The process also continues after the sale with a quick accurate accounting of all items sold and prompt payment of proceeds.
LaGesse also offers:
- Customized liquidation solutions for estates, restaurants, retail and commercial operations,
- A multi-faceted marketing approach that incorporates email database, print advertising, signage,
- promotional materials and the LaGesse website.
- On-site auctions